Friday 7 March 2014

We're back!

Hello, sorry for the radio silence for so long... I have been poorly. But I am on the mend now, and I have exciting news. Rachel and Pip will soon be opening an online shop - only small, but bright and colourful!

While we've been away from the blog, we have been working on some new projects. Well, perhaps I should say, I've been working on new projects under the ever watchful eye of Mr Pip, who is as bouncy as ever (when he's not sunning himself and falling asleep).



The new shop is taking some time in the planning, but here's a taste of what is to come...



Flower Power cushion - 50x50 cm.


Bora Bag - big handbag/shopper, opening 32".




Lots of new fabrics, yarns and upcyclable goodies are sitting in the studio, and my sketchbook is filling up fast. I am not neglecting the crochet projects either.


Rainbow round cushion - feather filled, approx 18" diameter.


Right now, I am focusing on creating new and interesting stock for my shop (which is taking some time!), but I am also working on some inspiring designs with patterns to share. Normal service will be resumed shortly.
If you can't wait that long, why not drop in on us at our Facebook page to see what's brewing at Rachel and Pip HQ? 
http://www.facebook.com/RachelAndPip


No comments:

Post a Comment